Israeli Soldiers Line Up, Shoot and Kill 3 Young Palestinian Girls
People who ask why this would take place, need to understand that the Israel military is ingrained with the thought that all Palestinian children will someday grow up to be their enemy, and threaten their lives...
Nine-year-old girl hurt in settlement terror attack; IDF: suspect got away
|
Little girl who survived shooting in Gaza. Video by BBC
|
(CARLSBAD, NM) - A little Palestinian girl named Summer tells a story from an Egyptian hospital bed that is too horrible to be true. Her two younger sisters, the girls says, were lined up and shot to death by soldiers from the Israeli Defence Forces.
The BBC located the girl's father, he cried as he reviewed the events that led to so much loss. He says the girls were killed shortly before 1:00 in the afternoon, the father said, "We were told to come out of the homes, the women, my three daughters". He explains that an Israeli soldier climbed out of a tank carrying a US made M-16 rifle, and started to shoot at the children.
People who ask why this would take place, need to understand that the Israel military is ingrained with the thought that all Palestinian children will someday grow up to be their enemy, to threaten their lives. They discount the fact that such ambitions are born from stories exactly like this one.
The father says that as the children were murdered, some of the Israeli soldiers were eating chocolate and crisps. He says he is sure his seven year old daughter who survived the shooting misses the teddy bear he picked up from the scene of the shooting. Defending the shooting deaths of the little girls. IDF spokeswoman Major Avital Leibovich said "there were many cases of gunfire being exchanged between combatants. Excusing the deadly event, she says many civilian facilities had been used by militants. She did not explain how or why Israel constantly attacks the Gaza Strip when it is not their country, in any way shape or form.
Nine-year-old girl hurt in settlement terror attack; IDF: suspect got away
Israel Defense Forces finds suspect's escape route from Psagot settlement in the West Bank; girl in stable condition.
By Chaim Levinson, Gili Cohen and Jack Khoury | OCT. 6, 2013
THE NINE-YEAR-OLD GIRL ARRIVES AT SHAARE ZEDEK MEDICAL CENTER, JERUSALEM, IN MAGEN DAVID ADOM AMBULANCE, OCT. 5, 2013.
PHOTO BY EMIL SALMAN

Haaretz.com
A nine-year old girl was wounded Saturday evening in a terror attack in the Israeli settlement of Psagot, north of Jerusalem in the West Bank. After searching the area throughout the night and Sunday morning, the Israel Defense Forces said the suspect was no longer in the settlement.
According to Magen David Adom rescue services, the girl was wounded at around 9 P.M. when she was shot in the chest. She remained conscious and was evacuated to Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem.
The Israel Defense Forces initially said they found evidence of a break-in in the fence surrounding the settlement. The IDF search of the area later found the suspect’s escape route and what they thought was an improvised weapon. After further investigation, it turned out that this was not in fact a weapon. A breach in the settlement’s fence was said to be fixed by military engineering soldiers on Sunday. The army was verifying whether this was the weapon used in the attack. Military sources said the investigation was focusing on intelligence.
Initial findings indicate the girl was hit by one bullet shot toward her. The motivation for the shooting was not immediately clear.
Dr. Danny Fink, who treated the girl, described her condition as stable and said her life was not in danger. Her condition was initially said to be serious, but hospital officials later revised their assessment to “light.”
The girl lives in a house at the edge of Psagot, just a few hundred meters from the Palestinian town El Bireh, near Ramallah. Palestinian media reported that two Palestinians were wounded overnight in Israeli army raids in El Bireh following the shooting.
According to initial reports, she was standing on the balcony of her home at the time of the shooting, and told MDA that she saw somebody fire at her. There were no other casualties reported.
Residents of Psagot were asked to remain in their homes while Israel Defense Forces surveyed the area.
Ya’akov Berg, a Psagot resident, told Haaretz: “I was not at home when the incident happened and I rushed home to protect my family. For many years our security situation was terrible and this [incident] doesn’t get us worked up. No coward who shoots at a nine-year-old girl in the middle of the night is going to discourage us.”
