‘No fire zone’ screened in Malaysia
FRIDAY, 26 JULY 2013

’
Earlier this month, joint organisers Komas, Suaram and the KL & Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall Civil Right Committee (KLSCH CRC) had screened the movie, but Home Ministry officials gatecrashed and stopped the screening.
This time around, the screening organised by LFL went on smoothly without any disruption from the Home Ministry officials, paper said.
During mid-way of the screening, around 30 Home Ministry officials arrived at the scene, but then left the hall after 10 minutes.
After the screening, Macrae joined the audience for a 10-minutes Q&A session via Skype.
“I am not a fan of LTTE, but the war crimes committed against the ethnic Tamil are speechless. Innocent people became victims of the civil war,” said Macrae.